Popular Marked Cards Contact Lenses
Marked cards contact lenses are powerful tools to read invisible ink playing cards which are also easy to operate. Choosing effective marked cards contact lenses will achieve twice the result with half the effort. If it's the first time for you to use contact lenses, here are some tips for your reference.
- Brand: GS
- Color: red, black, green,blue
- Size: 4-5mm
- 1. Marked cards contact lenses wouldn't be the transparent as they should processe with uv ink. X-ray contact lenses are just a gimmick.
- 2. No matter what color of your eyes, the small size infrared contact lenses will be suitable for you as the pupil area is the same color.
- 3. You can choose a soft contact lenses for the first time to try marked cards contact lenses. You also need to depend on the situation as somebody prefer hard lenses rather than soft lenses.
- 4. Different types of invisible ink contact lenses will present different environments. It would be dark or brighter.
- 5. If you have short vision, it also can be specially designed to correct your vision.
Select suitable marked cards contact lenses
Maybe you have heard that we call those lenses as "4 mm lenses, 6mm lenses or 9 mm lenses". In fact, this is the size of the blurry area of them. If you have blue and green eyes, the small size contact lenses will more suitable. While if your eyes color is black or brown, all types of marking cards contact lenses can work for you.
As for the material of contact lenses, hard contact lenses can keep shape easily. While as for the soft lenses, although it is flimsy than a hard one, you will have a brighter surroundings after wearing.